Come Lord Jesus

Hi, and welcome to Passion once again. May you be blessed as we share the wonderful Redeeming Passion of Christ, the King of kings, and Lord of lords.

There is no love that compares with the love of Christ. It is beyond measure, deeper than any ocean, wider than any sea, and as endless as the universe.

Words fall short in describing it, this love shed forth, so willingly poured out to those whom will seek His face, and receive His compassion.

May you be richly blessed as you seek His face, as you simply say "here am I" Lord Jesus, I desire to know you, not merely as the words of a book, or the words spoken by the lips of men, but as my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer, my King and my friend.

Yes Lord Jesus, even as I read this, I saw "here am I"... come, Come Lord Jesus...

Blessings, in His love
In His Glorious Name Ministries

No comments: