Spiritual Battles Of The Mind Kind

2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.  

Spiritual battles start in your mind to try to get you sidetracked to stop you from obeying the plan of the Lord. You have the responsibility to take control of your thoughts. Once I was talking with a man, and a young lady with a loose fitting blouse, was standing next to him. She dropped her keys, and bent down to pick them up. I immediately looked at the man’s face, so that I would not see her bending over. I said to myself: “I don’t need that information.” 

When you frequently have the attitude that “one look is worth a thousand words,” you may open the door for the satanic forces to build strongholds in your mind.

No comments: